ABOUT THIS GAME
Play with 4-15 player online or via local WiFi as you attempt to prepare your spaceship for departure, but beware as one or more random players among the Crew are Impostors bent on killing everyone!
Originally created as a party game, we recommend playing with friends at a LAN party or online using voice chat. Enjoy cross-platform play between Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Coming soon to Xbox and PlayStation, which will also feature crossplay.
- Win by completing tasks to prepare the ship or ejecting all Impostors.
- React quickly to undo the Impostor’s sabotages.
- Check the Admin map and Security cameras to keep tabs on other Crewmates.
- Report any dead bodies immediately to start discussion of who the suspected Impostor is.
- Call emergency meetings to discuss suspicious behavior.
- Vote to eject suspected Impostors.
- Kill crewmates and frame bystanders.
- Pretend to run tasks to blend in with the crewmates.
- Sneak through the vents to quickly move about the ship.
- Use sabotages to cause chaos and divide the crew.
- Close doors to trap victims and kill in private.
- Customization: Pick your color, hat, skin, and pet.
- Lots of game options: Add more Impostors, more tasks, and so much more!
- 4 different maps to play in: The Skeld, MIRA HQ, Polus, and the Airship.
- Quickly find a game online from the host list.
- In-game text chat.
- Rich Discord integration.
- Cross-platform play between PC, Android, and iOS!
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- OS: Windows 10 x64bit
- Processor: INTEL i3-4330
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 650
Full Controller Support
Remote Play on Phone
Remote Play on Tablet
We added links for store(s) to show you where you can buy the game from. Please make sure that you purchase the game for the correct platform e.g. PC or PSN. Also, correct country. For example if you live in the EU and buy US version of the game. Some DLC products may not work.
(Fallen Unicorns is not liable for any incorrect purchase made by a member or non-member of this gaming community).